Now that the warm weather is here, the cycling season is in full swing. As evidenced by the large turnout for local club rides and the plethora of … [Read More...]
It was a spectacular sunny and warm Sunday morning to meet in … Continue Reading
From Bicycling.com Make these four adjustments for maximum protection A helmet worn properly. (Illustration by Ryan … [Read More...]
From www.ridemedia.com.au Posted on 21 Mar, 2014 Cycling isn’t complicated. It’s about you and what you choose to do with your bike. Where you … [Read More...]
Sunday, July 19,2015 - 28th Annual Irish Pub Tour de Shore General registration opens Monday, March 10th, but, as a member of Team … [Read More...]
October 3-4, 2015: Register and ride with Team Evesham in the MS City to Shore. Named by Bicycling Magazine as the “Best Cycling Getaway in … [Read More...]
Team Evesham Rides
- Wednesday, July 1st at 5:30am – Sunrise Latte Ride, an easy paced 22 mile ride in the Pinelands. Lights are mandatory. Coffee and breakfast on the return. Start from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Thursday, July 2nd at 6:00pm – B/B+ level ride for 20+/- miles starting from Taunton Forge Shopping Center, 200 Tuckerton Rd, Medford, NJ. Meet at front parking lot where Murphy’s Market use to be.
- Friday, July 4th at 8:00am – C+ level ride for 30+/- miles starting from Panera’s at the Promenade.
- Saturday, July 5th at 8:00am – C and B levels 25 mile ride from Virtua Health and Fitness – Moorestown at 401 Young Ave, Hainesport, NJ 08036. Park along Young Avenue and the Virtua center is open for rest room use.
- Sunday, July 6th at 8:00am – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) ride starting from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. The routes will be published later this week. Please park near Rt. 73 away from the entrance to Rastelli’s.
- Monday, July 7th at 5:30am – Sunrise Latte Ride, an easy paced 22 mile ride in the Pinelands. Lights are mandatory. Coffee and breakfast on the return. Start from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
Be sure to check the website to assure the ride has not been canceled.
Signup for our weekly newsletter...