See the updates on Team Gear and also on the Group Riding Skills Course and Ride Leader Training below...A) Team Clothing- Melissa Harris did … [Read More...]
The sun was shining as Team Evesham cyclists ventured on 36 … Continue Reading
From www.ridemedia.com.au Posted on 21 Mar, 2014 Cycling isn’t complicated. It’s about you and what you choose to do with your bike. Where you … [Read More...]
By MEGHAN PETERSEN March 10, 2014 In a widely viewed YouTube video, a cyclist named Casey Neistat, deliberately takes tumble after tumble … [Read More...]
Sunday, October 12, 2014: Join us for a 25- or 50- mile loop through scenic Burlington County. Bancroft, based in Haddonfield, NJ, is a … [Read More...]
September 27 & 28, 2014: Register and ride with Team Evesham in the MS City to Shore Named by Bicycling Magazine as the “Best Cycling … [Read More...]
Team Evesham Rides
- Thursday, 9/4 at 5:45am – Sunrise Ride, 20+ mile ride departs from Indian Spring Country Club at 115 Elmwood Rd., Marlton, NJ 08053. Lights are mandatory.
- Thursday, 9/4 at 6:00pm - 20+ mile, B/B+ paced ride leaves from Indian Springs Country Club at 115 S Elmwood Rd, Marlton, NJ 08053
- Friday, 9/5 at 5:45am – Sunrise Ride, 20+ mile ride departs from Indian Spring Country Club at 115 Elmwood Rd., Marlton, NJ 08053. Lights are mandatory.
- Friday, 9/5 at 8:00am – C+ level ride for 30+/- miles starting from Panera’s at the Promenade.
- Sunday, 9/5 at 8:00am - New start location. All level ride (A+, A, B+, B, C) leaves from Bertucci’s at 515 Route 73 North, Marlton, NJ 08053. The routes will be published later this week.
- Saturday, September 13th - AJF Ride 4 Autism
- Sunday, September 21st - Tour De Shuls, PA-NJ Ride
- Saturday/Sunday, October 11th/12th - Abramson Cancer Center Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Sunday, October 12th - Bike for Bancroft.
Be sure to check the website to assure the ride has not been canceled.
Signup for our weekly newsletter...