June 23rd. New this year and still in the works this event will benefit Olivia Demmler in her quest to beat cancer. This is a Joint Club Event, … [Read More...]
A recent study from England highlighted the advantage of exercise and specifically called out cycling as a great way keep in shape well into your … [Read More...]
From www.ridemedia.com.au Posted on 21 Mar, 2014 Cycling isn’t complicated. It’s about you and what you choose to do with your bike. Where you … [Read More...]
On June 2nd our fellow teammate, Sami Sorid, is hosting her second Move for Mental Health charity ride. The objective is to promote mental … [Read More...]
Sunday, June 9, 2019 - ACS Bike-a-thon Registration is currently $60, but will increase to $80 on April 1st. Register now at Ride with … [Read More...]
The 5th Annual Spellbound Century will be held on July 27th, 2019 starting from downtown Mount Holly and ending at Spellbound Brewing. The … [Read More...]
September 14th. Registration is now open for this unique event Honoring Captain Erik Foster who sacrificed his life defending his country in … [Read More...]
Note: If you are not a member of Team Evesham, past or present, you may join us, one time only, on our regular Sunday ride. All other team rides are members only.
Ride Waiver – All riders must have signed the Ride Waiver before participating in a Team Evesham ride and have a 2020 sticker on their bike.
Team Evesham Rides
- Friday, April 26th at 9:00am – C+/B level ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. Route will be published later in the week.
- Saturday, April 27th at 9:00am – C+/B level ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. Route will be published later in the week.
- Sunday, April 28th WELCOME BACK RIDE at 9:00am – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. BBQ afterwards at Rastelli’s. Routes will be published later this week.
- Sunday, April 28th, 2019 at 9:00am – No Excuses Ride (non-members welcome): Bring your bicycle and join us at Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ for the ride and BBQ after. Our certified ride leaders will guide you on a 10-15 mile ride in Evesham Township. Riders must be 16 years or older, bike helmets required, and bring a water bottle. Click here for more information.
- Next Hill Ride on Saturday, May 4th, 2019 – wheels out at 9:00am (meet at 8:45am): Join us certain Saturday’s monthly (1st, 3rd, and 5th – if available) to ride some NJ hills. Rides will start with less challenging routes and steadily increase in difficulty as the season progresses so embrace your inner goat! **Due to a higher level of effort, we classify these rides as B or better skill level based on effort, not pace. Riders should be prepared for, and capable of, the higher effort level of some hills on these rides as compared to normal rides (Ride leader: Brett Wartenberg).
Other Rides of Interest:
These rides are not Team Evesham rides but may be of interest to our riders throughout the year. See each ride’s website for information.
Signup for our weekly newsletter...