June 23rd. New this year and still in the works this event will benefit Olivia Demmler in her quest to beat cancer. This is a Joint Club Event, … [Read More...]
A recent study from England highlighted the advantage of exercise and specifically called out cycling as a great way keep in shape well into your … [Read More...]
From www.ridemedia.com.au Posted on 21 Mar, 2014 Cycling isn’t complicated. It’s about you and what you choose to do with your bike. Where you … [Read More...]
On June 2nd our fellow teammate, Sami Sorid, is hosting her second Move for Mental Health charity ride. The objective is to promote mental … [Read More...]
Sunday, June 9, 2019 - ACS Bike-a-thon Registration is currently $60, but will increase to $80 on April 1st. Register now at Ride with … [Read More...]
The 5th Annual Spellbound Century will be held on July 27th, 2019 starting from downtown Mount Holly and ending at Spellbound Brewing. The … [Read More...]
September 14th. Registration is now open for this unique event Honoring Captain Erik Foster who sacrificed his life defending his country in … [Read More...]
Note: If you are not a member of Team Evesham, past or present, you may join us, one time only, on our regular Sunday ride. All other team rides are members only.
Ride Waiver – All riders must have signed the Ride Waiver before participating in a Team Evesham ride and have a 2020 sticker on their bike.
Team Evesham Rides
- Friday, May 24th at 9:00am – C+/B level ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. Route will be posted later in the week.
- Saturday, May 25th at 9:00am – C+/B level ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. Route will be posted later in the week
- Sunday, May 26th at 9:00am – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. Routes will be posted later in the week.
- ‘No Excuses’ Ride – Sunday, May 26th at 9:00am – Our certified ride leaders will guide you on a 10-15 mile ride in Evesham Township and help develop your riding skills. Riders must be 16 years or older, bike helmets required, and bring a water bottle. Click here for [More Details]!
- Memorial Day Ride, Monday, May 27th at 8:00am – The annual All Club Memorial Day Ride will start from Laurel Acres Park (Google Maps Location). This is a NON Team Evesham ride. Routes will include a A/B+/B Route [43 mi], a C+ Route [30 mi], and a C Route which is under development and will be posted soon.
- Next Hill Ride – Saturday, June 1st, 2019: Join us certain Saturday’s monthly (1st, 3rd, and 5th – if available) to ride some NJ hills. Rides will start with less challenging routes and steadily increase in difficulty as the season progresses so embrace your inner goat! **Due to a higher level of effort, we classify these rides as B or better skill level based on effort, not pace. Riders should be prepared for, and capable of, the higher effort level of some hills on these rides as compared to normal ride. Route will be posted prior to the ride.
Other Rides of Interest:
These rides are not Team Evesham rides but may be of interest to our riders throughout the year. See each ride’s website for information.
Signup for our weekly newsletter...