A recent study from England highlighted the advantage of exercise and specifically called out cycling as a great way keep in shape well into your … [Read More...]
This past weekend was a scorcher! Temperatures above 100 degrees on both … Continue Reading
From www.ridemedia.com.au Posted on 21 Mar, 2014 Cycling isn’t complicated. It’s about you and what you choose to do with your bike. Where you … [Read More...]
Bike Gears – How They Work This bike is in the easiest gear possible. It is in the small chainring upfront, and it is in the largest gear in the … [Read More...]
From Bicycling.com Make these four adjustments for maximum protection A helmet worn properly. (Illustration by Ryan … [Read More...]
Sunday, August 25th 2019, will be the Team Evesham Fall event that we dubbed “The Grill and Chill!!!” This year, we will be holding this … [Read More...]
September 14th. Registration is now open for this unique event Honoring Captain Erik Foster who sacrificed his life defending his country in … [Read More...]
Join us on September 29th for the 6th Annual Ian M. Cameron Memorial Ride. Information regarding start time & routes will be posted … [Read More...]
It is said that once you learn how to ride a bicycle, you never forget. This is true, even if, like me, you didn’t own a … [Read More...]
Note: If you are not a member of Team Evesham, past or present, you may join us, one time only, on our regular Sunday ride. All other team rides are members only.
Ride Waiver – All riders must have signed the Ride Waiver before participating in a Team Evesham ride and have a 2020 sticker on their bike. Rides are rated by speed or effort level (learn about different ride levels here).
Team Evesham Rides (start times vary)
- Wednesday, August 21st at 6:00pm: B+ (no C+ ride this week) pace ride from Lenape High School (park in the lot off Church Road near the tennis courts). While the ride is planned to return before dark, both front and rear lights are recommended. The B+ route will be Lenape HS-Wed Route 01 (25 mi).
- Friday, August 23rd at 8:00am: C+/B level ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. Route will be Rastelli’s – Nixon’s [36 mi].
- Saturday, August 24th at 8:00am: C+/B/B+ rides. Route will be Rastelli Saturday Route [26 mi.]. Come out and use our Saturday ride as a “move up” ride – riding C+?, try a B ride, riding C?, try a C+ ride. Join us for 26 miles!
- Sunday, August 25th Grill and Chill Event (start/paces vary): Rides will depart and finish at Ott’s Greentop 588 NJ-73 South, West Berlin, 08091. Routes will be Grill-Chill [36,45,65 mi]. Start times vary by route and pace to coordinate arrival back at Ott’s for lunch: 65 Mile Route: C+ (rolls at 7:00am) and B (7:30am). 45 Mile Route: C+/B rides (8:00am) and B+ (8:30am). 36 Mile Route: C (8:00am) and B (8:30am). For those joining the Grill & Chill lunch, it is expected to be available around 11:30am after the rides.
- Hill Rides: Join us certain Saturday’s monthly (1st, 3rd, and 5th – if available) to ride some NJ hills and bring out your inner goat! **Due to a higher effort level, we classify these rides as “B” skill level based on effort, not pace. Riders should be prepared for, and capable of, the higher effort level of some hills on these rides as compared to normal rides. Routes will be posted prior to rides.
On Sunday, September 1st, 2019, we will hold our first Mini-Clinic (“The flat out fun of the tire change”) before our regular Sunday ride. Watch, learn, or bring an extra rim/tire/tube and learn hand’s on. Watch our postings here for more details soon.
Other Rides of Interest:
These rides are not Team Evesham rides but may be of interest to our riders throughout the year. See each ride’s website for information.
Join us Sunday, August 25 for … [Read More...]