Below is the link to our Team gear store at Voler. Order by July 22nd and your kits will ship on or before August 31st. All of this premier cycling … [Read More...]
A recent study from England highlighted the advantage of exercise and specifically called out cycling as a great way keep in shape well into your … [Read More...]
From www.ridemedia.com.au Posted on 21 Mar, 2014 Cycling isn’t complicated. It’s about you and what you choose to do with your bike. Where you … [Read More...]
Bike Gears – How They Work This bike is in the easiest gear possible. It is in the small chainring upfront, and it is in the largest gear in the … [Read More...]
Every Monday you can handle this. A casual ride for all cyclists from beginners to recreational cyclists. Bring you bicycle and join us … [Read More...]
The 4th annual Foster 100 is here and the time to register is now. This year's ride is September 15, 2018, and it starts in Philadelphia, … [Read More...]
Video of Ride and Party. Click HERE to view. … [Read More...]
Note: If you are not a member of Team Evesham, past or present, you may join us, one time only, on our Sunday ride. All other team rides are members only.
Ride Waiver – All riders must have signed the Ride Waiver before participating in a Team Evesham ride and have a 2018 sticker on their bike.
Team Evesham Rides
- Team Evesham Rides Monday, July 16th at 6:00pm – “No Excuses Ride” A 10 mile ride for the casual cyclist from L.L. Bean parking lot at the Promenade at Sagemore, Rt. 73, Marlton, NJ
- Thursday, July 19th at 6pm – B/B+ level ride for 20+/- miles starting from Indian Spring Country Club (115 S Elmwood Rd, Marlton, NJ 08053). You must be a Team Evesham member to participate in this ride. Front and rear lights are required.
- Friday, July 20th at 8:00am – C+/B level ride for 33+/- miles from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. The route will be announced later this week.
Saturday July 21 . Meet at 7:30am. Wheels out at 7:45am. – Strong B+ level ride. Recommendation of prior hill training. 48+ mile hill ride. 3000+ feet of climbing. A few short grades of 10-15%.GPS START POINT – Nelson house, Hopewell township, NJ. Park/meet at far end of lot near rest rooms. Should be done by 1ish.Ride leader: Brett Wartenberg.Link to route – https://ridewithgps.com/
routes/28084688 .Come ride with us and our Aussi captain, Ryan Gaskin, as he can see where one of the most famous Naval crossing’s in American history took place!! A few good eats after –http://www.patriots-crossing. com/
- Saturday, July 21st at 8:00am – C and B levels 25 mile ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Sunday, July 22nd at 8:00am – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) ride starting from The Gibson House (535 E Main St, Evesham Township, NJ). The routes will be Gibson House 2018 Inaugural [25, 35 mi.]. Stay with us after the ride for a luncheon.
- 7/28/2018 – Spellbound Century
- 7/29/2018 – Tour de Shore
- 9/15/2018 – Foster 100
- 9/29-30/2018 – Bike MS: City to Shore
- 10/3-7/2018 – Tour de Pines Bicycle Tour
Signup for our weekly newsletter...