From www.ridemedia.com.au Posted on 21 Mar, 2014 Cycling isn’t complicated. It’s about you and what you choose to do with your bike. Where you … [Read More...]
Bike Gears – How They Work This bike is in the easiest gear possible. It is in the small chainring upfront, and it is in the largest gear in the … [Read More...]
From Bicycling.com Make these four adjustments for maximum protection A helmet worn properly. (Illustration by Ryan … [Read More...]
By MEGHAN PETERSEN March 10, 2014 In a widely viewed YouTube video, a cyclist named Casey Neistat, deliberately takes tumble after tumble … [Read More...]
Join us on Saturday, August 26 for the now-famous Pancake Ride. This is a special member only unique ride. Team Evesham is changing up the … [Read More...]
The 4th annual Foster 100 is here and the time to register is now. This year's ride is September 16, 2017, and it starts in Philadelphia, … [Read More...]
Our thanks to Paul Chenier for this video. Ian Cameron Ride - October 16, 2016 … [Read More...]
Note: If you are not a member of Team Evesham, past or present, you may join us, one time only, on our Sunday ride. All other team rides are members only.
Ride Waiver – All riders must have signed the Ride Waiver before participating in a Team Evesham ride and have a 2017 sticker on their bike.
Team Evesham Rides
- Monday, August 14th at 5:30am – Dawn Patrol ride. Join these early morning riders for a quick jaunt thru the Pinelands. This ride meets at Rastelli’s on Route 73 in Marlton. Both front and rear lights are mandatory for this ride.This is a “B” pace ride. * see note below
- Wednesday, August 16th at 5:30am – Dawn Patrol ride. Join these early morning riders for a quick jaunt thru the Pinelands. This ride meets at Rastelli’s on Route 73 in Marlton. Both front and rear lights are mandatory for this ride. This is a “B” pace ride. * see note below
- Thursday, August 17th at 6:00pm. – B level, 20 mile ride will start from the Indian Spring Country Club, 115 S. Elmwood Rd., Marlton, NJ 08053. Please bring bicycle lights, although we are planning to be back before dark.
- Friday, August 18th at 8:00am – C+/B level ride for 30+/- miles starting from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. If the weather cooperates, the route will be Friday Burnt House Rd – Russo’s [34 mi.]
- Saturday, August 19th at 8:00am – C and B levels 25 mile ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Sunday, August 20th at 8:00am – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) ride starting from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. The routes will be published later this week.
* Dawn patrol – Website updates may not be possible with this ride. In the interest of safety wet roads and rain on the windshield automatically cancel these Monday and Wednesday rides.
- 8/26/2017 – Pancake Ride!
- 9/10/2017 – Move for Mental Health
- 9/16/2017 – Foster 100
- 9/23-24/2017 – MS City to Shore
- 10/8/2017 – Bike for Bancroft
- 10/15/2017 – Covered Bridges Ride
- 10/22/2017 – Ian Cameron Memorial Ride (link will be provided when available)
Signup for our weekly newsletter...