A recent study from England highlighted the advantage of exercise and specifically called out cycling as a great way keep in shape well into your … [Read More...]
From www.ridemedia.com.au Posted on 21 Mar, 2014 Cycling isn’t complicated. It’s about you and what you choose to do with your bike. Where you … [Read More...]
Bike Gears – How They Work This bike is in the easiest gear possible. It is in the small chainring upfront, and it is in the largest gear in the … [Read More...]
From Bicycling.com Make these four adjustments for maximum protection A helmet worn properly. (Illustration by Ryan … [Read More...]
Note: If you are not a member of Team Evesham, past or present, you may join us, one time only, on our Sunday ride. All other team rides are members only.
Ride Waiver – All riders must have signed the Ride Waiver before participating in a Team Evesham ride and have a 2018 sticker on their bike.
Team Evesham Rides
- Friday, September 28th at 8:00am – C+/B level ride for 33+/- miles from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. The route will be posted later this week.
- Saturday, September 29th at 8:00am – C and B levels 25 mile ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Sunday, September 30th at 8:00am – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) ride starting from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. The routes will be posted later this week.. Please park on the outer edge of the parking lot.
- 9/29-30/2018 – Bike MS: City to Shore
- 10/3-7/2018 – Tour de Pines Bicycle Tour
- 10/14/2018 – Covered Bridges Ride
Signup for our weekly newsletter...