The first day of fall came this past Friday but with the weekend weather it felt more like July than the end of September. Team Evesham cyclists were on Main Street in Marlton for the Harvest Fest, they were at Murphy’s Market for the Sunday ride, and others were in Ocean City for the City to Shore event.
For the MS City to Shore we had almost 60 riders representing Team Evesham. Saturday was the big day for us and many chose to conquer the Century Route for the MS ride. On Sunday a small group remained in OC to complete the ride back but it was fun.
Mark your calendars for Sunday, October 22. This will be our annual Ian Cameron ride. We will remember Ian and talk about friendships made while riding a bike. This special event will be held at Bertucci’s in Marlton. Following the ride we will have an unlimited pizza lunch followed by dessert. Watch for more details to come for this ride of friendship.
Look at our team mates at the Evesham harvest Fest: Harvest Fest Interview With Team Evesham Scott Downie
Team Evesham Rides:
- Friday, September 29th at 8:00am – C+/B level ride for 30+/- miles starting fromRastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Saturday, September 30th at 8:00am – C and B levels 25 mile ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Sunday, October 1st at 8:00am – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) ride starting from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. The routes will be published later this week.
- 10/8/2017 – Bike for Bancroft
- 10/15/2017 – Covered Bridges Ride
- 10/22/2017 – Ian Cameron Memorial Ride (link will be provided when available)