Sunday may have been a wash out, but we did have good rides on Friday and Saturday. Because of the rain Sunday morning we weren’t able ride the new Orange Blossom route , but don’t despair it on the schedule for this coming Sunday.
Two of our teammates, Phil Yoke and Dave Weiner were in California last week to cross 2 items off their bucket lists, ride the Gran Fondo of California and ride to the top of Mount Diablo. We can congratulate them on achieving both.
While we do not encourage foul language on our rides, sometimes it may help. Check out this article in ‘Cycling Today’.
Fall is here. It’s dark into later in the morning and it’s cooler in the mornings (until these past few days), therefore; we are changing to winter hours this week.
Note: As of 10/13, our rides will start at 9:00am.
- Tour a Haunted House in Marlton supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month ; 10/20, 10/21, and 10/27 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
- October 22nd rollout at 8:30am – The Ian Cameron Memorial from Bertucci’s in Marlton. This is a free ride open to all.
Ride Start Time Is Now 9:00am !!!
Team Evesham Rides
- Friday, October 13th at 9:00am – C+/B level ride for 30+/- miles starting fromRastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Saturday, October 14th at 9:00am – C and B levels 25 mile ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Sunday, October 15th at 9:00am – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) ride starting from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. The routes will be the 33 mile option in Rastelli Orange Blossom [33, 40, 50 mi.] and 45.6A_ORANGEBLOSSOM_MARTPRETZELS_RASTELLI.