This past Sunday we were lucky to get out and ride before the rain came. After the ride we gathered to watch the Eagles win the Super Bowl, what an amazing night for Philadelphia Sports Fans.
Ryan, way to represent us!
In December we began to highlight those riders and their families who have been affected by the Cancer. Please read the story about our third Faces of Cancer below.
41 months ago, I got this scar. 41 months ago, an incredible team of doctors removed 1/3 of my stomach & 13 lymph nodes. 41 months ago, my body, my diet, and my life changed. Because 42 months ago, I was diagnosed with Stage IIIB carcinoid cancer. (Read the stories)
Save some money!
If you act now, you can save $10.00 (expires Wednesday 2/7/18) when you sign up to join us in the ACS Bridge to the Beach ride for Cancer Research on June 10. Use discount code “flyeaglesfly”. Register for the Bike-a-thon, HERE
Team Evesham Rides
- Friday, February 9th at 9:00am – C+/B level ride for 30+/- miles starting from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Saturday, February 10th at 9:00am – C and B levels 25 mile ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Sunday, February 11th at 9:00am – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) ride starting from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. The routes will be published later this week.
- 5/12/2018 – Pedal for Promise
- 5/19-20/2018 – Bike MS: Coast the Coast
- 6/2/2018 – GCSSEF – The Ride
- 6/2/2018 – ADA: Tour de Cure: Garden State
- 6/10/2018 – ACS Bike-a-thon, “Bridge to the Beach”
- 6/16/2018 -ADA: Tour de Cure: Greater Philadelphia
- 7/29/2018 – Tour de Shore
- 9/15/2018 – Foster 100
- 9/29-30/2018 – Bike MS: City to Shore