This past Sunday we were.
Seventy-seven Team Evesham members signed up to ride in the 46th American Cancer Society Bike-a-thon, a.k.a. Bridge to the Beach, which starts in Philadelphia and ends at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. The ride has several route options ranging from 100 down to 20 miles, and we had riders on every option.
Congratulations to all our riders and their fundraising efforts. Also, congratulations to those riders who completed their first century. And a special recognition to our collegiate contingent, Gina D’Antonio and Alanna Sindoni, completing their first Bike-a-thon. Both road with their dads.
Based on the comments I heard, everyone enjoyed the ride and are looking forward to next year’s “Bridge to the Beach” on June 9, 2019. The photos below express their enjoyment better than words.
Like our new Team Evesham kits?
Members can order through our website, just click here on Team Evesham Gear. The online store closes on June 24th, don’t delay.
Team Evesham Rides
- Thursday, June 14th at 5:30pm – B/B+ level ride for 20+/- miles starting from Indian Spring Country Club (115 S Elmwood Rd, Marlton, NJ 08053). You must be a Team Evesham member to participate in this ride. Front and rear lights are highly recommended.
- Friday, June 15th at 8:00am – C+/B level ride for 33+/- miles from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Saturday June 16. Meet at 7:45am. Wheels out at 8:00am. – Strong B+ level ride. Recommendation of prior hill training. 61+ mile hill ride. 4100+ feet of climbing. A few short grades of 10-15%. GPS START POINT – https://pqmonline.com/store-
location/. Should be done around 1-2ish. Ride leader: Brett Wartenberg. Link to route –https://ridewithgps.com/ routes/27739984
- Saturday, June 16th at 8:00am – C and B levels 25 mile ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Sunday, June 17th at * – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) ride starting from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. The routes will be published later this week.. Please park near Rt 73 away from the market entrance.
- Monday, June 18th at 6:00pm – “No Excuses Ride” A 10 mile ride for the casual cyclist from L.L. Bean parking lot at the Promenade at Sagemore, Rt. 73, Marlton, NJ
- 6/16/2018 – ADA: Tour de Cure: Greater Philadelphia
- 6/23/2018 – Legacy Foundation: Ride to Thrive
- 7/28/2018 – Spellbound Century
- 7/29/2018 – Tour de Shore
- 9/15/2018 – Foster 100
- 9/29-30/2018 – Bike MS: City to Shore
- 10/3-7/2018 – Tour de Pines Bicycle Tour