It was spectacular weekend to ride, picture perfect weather all three days. For the first time in 2018 we had sunshine three days in a row. On Sunday we celebrated Father’s Day and we awarded all of the Dads with a D&Q gift card.
Speaking of future events watch this space for more news about a coed Team Evesham softball team, we will participate in an upcoming tournament in August.
Also our next charity ride in the Foster 100, an event that supports veterans is filling up rapidly. This ride is limited to only 200 riders. Sign up here, Foster 100, now to ride in September.
Plus get the 10th anniversary team gear now. Order your TE GEAR now and receive your gear before the end of July.
Team Evesham Rides
- Thursday, June 21st at 6pm – B/B+ level ride for 20+/- miles starting from Indian Spring Country Club (115 S Elmwood Rd, Marlton, NJ 08053). You must be a Team Evesham member to participate in this ride. Front and rear lights are highly recommended.
- Friday, June 22nd at 8:00am – C+/B level ride for 33+/- miles from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Saturday, June 23rd at 8:00am – C and B levels 25 mile ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Sunday, June 24th at 8:00am – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) ride starting from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. The routes will be published later this week. Please park near Rt 73 away from the market entrance.
- Team Evesham Rides Monday, June 25th at 6:00pm – “No Excuses Ride” A 10 mile ride for the casual cyclist from L.L. Bean parking lot at the Promenade at Sagemore, Rt. 73, Marlton, NJ
- 6/23/2018 – Legacy Foundation: Ride to Thrive
- 7/28/2018 – Spellbound Century
- 7/29/2018 – Tour de Shore
- 9/15/2018 – Foster 100
- 9/29-30/2018 – Bike MS: City to Shore
- 10/3-7/2018 – Tour de Pines Bicycle Tour