There is just something about being out on your bike with great teammates in the summer, everything seems better. We headed out to the Olde World Bakery and cruised the highways of Burlington County. We welcomed our favorite Maryland rider David Kepron to our Sunday ride, he thought he won the award for furthest distance but we all know our Ryan Gaskin hails from the land down under.
This Saturday, August 4 join your fellow cyclists for the annual Pancake Ride, there are only a few seats remaining and everything is covered for only $15.00 (meal, coffee, tax, tip,etc.). Sign up HERE , advance reservations only for this event due to limited seating.
Please remember to park along the outside perimeter of the Rastelli’s parking lot when you come to our rides. We want to be a cooperative neighbor for our sponsor. Also you are entitled to a 10% discount on your purchases for your lunch on Sunday at Rastelli’s. So, come inside, grab a seat, and choose from the great fresh food selections at Rastelli’s after the ride.
We host a No Excuse ride every Monday night for this who are new to cycling so please pass along the news of this great free event to your friends. This ride is held at 6:00pm from the Promenade in front of LL Bean on Route 73 in Marlton, NJ.
If you are looking for that great Team Evesham cycling gear for our 10th Anniversary you can purchase it here and you will receive it before the end of next month. Look stylish and support a true American company, that’s right all of the Team Evesham gear is made in California. Order your Team Evesham gear – HERE.
Team Evesham Rides
- Team Evesham Rides Monday, July 30th at 6:00pm – “No Excuses Ride” A 10 mile ride for the casual cyclist from L.L. Bean parking lot at the Promenade at Sagemore, Rt. 73, Marlton, NJ
- Thursday, August 2nd at 6pm – B/B+ level ride for 20+/- miles starting from Indian Spring Country Club (115 S Elmwood Rd, Marlton, NJ 08053). You must be a Team Evesham member to participate in this ride. Front and rear lights are required.
- Friday, August 3rf at 8:00am – C+/B level ride for 33+/- miles from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. The route will be announced later this week.
Saturday August 4th – NEW ROUTE – Meet at 7:30am. Wheels out at 7:45am. – Strong B+ level ride. Recommendation of prior hill training. 47+ mile hill ride. 3300+ feet of climbing. A few short grades of 10-15%.GPS START POINT – Nelson house, Hopewell township, NJ. Park/meet at far end of lot near rest rooms. Should be done between noon and 1p.Ride leader: Brett Wartenberg.Link to route – https://ridewithgps.com/
routes/28201334 .A few good eats after – http://www.patriots-crossing. com/
- Saturday, August 4th at 8:00am – C and B levels 25 mile ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Sunday, August 4th at 8:00am – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) ride starting from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. The route will be announced later this week.