Another rainy Sunday meant another cancelled Team Evesham ride. South Jersey is starting to see a trend with the weekend weather; however we are being positive and hoping for a strong June cycling season.
Please do not forget to sign up for the Ride for Olivia on June 23rd. This Ride goes to benefit Olivia Demmler who is bravely battling cancer and assist in her medical expenses. We are also looking for volunteers for this ride if you know someone that would like to help either at the Start/Finish, or the rest stops. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you or someone you know is interested in volunteering.
Other June Supported Rides
- Move for Mental health**. Sunday, June 2nd at Laurel Acres Park in Mount Laurel.
- ACS Bike-a_Thon**. Sunday, June 9th. Please fulfill your pledge soon or your kit will have to be picked up the day of the ride at the starting point you registered with.
- No Excuses. We are also continuing our “No Excuse – Introductory to Group Cycling Rides”. Keep an eye on our website for the dates. These rides will pair you with an experienced ride leader in a small group on a ride of 10-12 miles to show you how much fun group cycling is.
- Saturday Hill Ride. This Saturday, May 18th, we are planning another Hill Ride led by expert hill climber and ride leader Brett Wartenberg. Fresh off of his Hill Cycling Trip to Mallorca Spain, Brett is eager to share his newfound hill riding tips and cycling stories.
- Memorial Day All-Group Ride. Monday May 27 we will also be participating in an All Group Ride. Please watch the website for details! This is not an Official team Evesham Ride, but a get together with other clubs to enjoy cycling!
** NOTE: there will be NO TEAM EVESHAM SUNDAY RIDES ON THESE DAYS.
Thank you for joining us, we look forward to seeing you on the road soon!