With Governor Murphy’s latest Executive order we have had to update our COVID Protocols regarding masks.
The Executive order requires masks to be worn while gathering during outdoor activities when social distancing is not possible Excluding- “engaging in high-intensity aerobic or anaerobic activities.”
Team Evesham has adopted the following protocols until further notice.
COVID PROTOCOLS- With the 2020 COVID pandemic and Governor Murphy’s Executive order regarding masks and masks during outdoor activities- Excluding “engaging in high-intensity aerobic or anaerobic activities” Team Evesham has adopted the following protocols until further notice.
- Masks are required to be worn wile socializing prior to the ride, during any rest or mechanical stops, and while socializing at the conclusion of the ride.
- Masks do not need to be worn while riding
- We ask that at all times Teammates social distance
- During Rides we ask that you increase the distance between you and fellow Teammates
- At Stop signs/lights please leave extra space between Team Members
We also require that you acknowledged the following-
- You have not traveled out of the country or state within the last 12 days
- You have not been exposed to the COVID virus or any people that have had COVID
- You have not experienced any COVID symptoms including fever, shortness of breath, prolonged cough, etc
- You understand that you understand the risk of the COVID virus in group activities and are riding at your own risk
Thank you for understanding!