Last Sunday, June 2nd was a big event for Team Evesham: Move for Mental Health. This was the second year for the event and it continues to be a big success. Over 200 riders participated and more than $10,000 was raised for our community. Remember this is ultimately the work of one person: Our teammate Sami Sorid (front row, green shirt above). NEVER say that one person can’t make difference. Thank you Sami! Thanks also to all of the people that helped and supported her, including her family.
REMINDER: This Sunday, June 9th, there will be no regular Team Evesham ride. Many of our riders will be participating in the American Cancer Society’s annual Bike-a-Thon. This is a wonderful ride from Philadelphia to Atlantic City and right now the weather looks great. It’s not too late to join our ACS team and ride with us! Sign up here to ride with us.
- Friday, June 7th at 9:00am (note the START TIME) – C+/B level ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ..
- Saturday, June 8th at 8:00am – C+/B level ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ.
- Sunday, June 9th – American Cancer Society Bike-a-thon [NO TEAM EVESHAM BIKE RIDE]
- Saturday, June 15th, 8:00am – Next Hill Ride (check our website for details)
- Saturday, September 14 – Foster 100