Note: If you are not a member of Team Evesham, past or present, you may join us, one time only, on our regular Sunday ride. All other team rides are members only.
Ride Waiver – All riders must have signed the Ride Waiver before participating in a Team Evesham ride and have a 2020 sticker on their bike.
Team Evesham Rides
- Friday, May 24th at 9:00am – C+/B level ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. Route will be posted later in the week.
- Saturday, May 25th at 9:00am – C+/B level ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. Route will be posted later in the week
- Sunday, May 26th at 9:00am – All level (A, B+, B, C+, C) from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. Routes will be posted later in the week.
- ‘No Excuses’ Ride – Sunday, May 26th at 9:00am – Our certified ride leaders will guide you on a 10-15 mile ride in Evesham Township and help develop your riding skills. Riders must be 16 years or older, bike helmets required, and bring a water bottle. Click here for [More Details]!
- Memorial Day Ride, Monday, May 27th at 8:00am – The annual All Club Memorial Day Ride will start from Laurel Acres Park (Google Maps Location). This is a NON Team Evesham ride. Routes will include a A/B+/B Route [43 mi], a C+ Route [30 mi], and a C Route which is under development and will be posted soon.
- Next Hill Ride – Saturday, June 1st, 2019: Join us certain Saturday’s monthly (1st, 3rd, and 5th – if available) to ride some NJ hills. Rides will start with less challenging routes and steadily increase in difficulty as the season progresses so embrace your inner goat! **Due to a higher level of effort, we classify these rides as B or better skill level based on effort, not pace. Riders should be prepared for, and capable of, the higher effort level of some hills on these rides as compared to normal ride. Route will be posted prior to the ride.
Other Rides of Interest:
These rides are not Team Evesham rides but may be of interest to our riders throughout the year. See each ride’s website for information.