Note: If you are not a member of Team Evesham, past or present, you may join us, one time only, on our regular Sunday ride. All other team rides are members only.
Ride Waiver – All riders must have signed the Ride Waiver before participating in a Team Evesham ride and have a 2020 velcro tag on their bike. Rides are rated by speed or effort level (be familiar with the different ride levels here so you can join the ride that fits you).
COVID PROTOCOLS- With the 2020 COVID pandemic and Governor Murphy’s Executive order regarding masks and masks during outdoor activities- Excluding “engaging in high-intensity aerobic or anaerobic activities” Team Evesham has adopted the following protocol until further notice.
- Masks are required to be worn wile socializing prior to the ride, during any rest or mechanical stops, and while socializing at the conclusion of the ride.
- Masks do not need to be worn while riding
- We ask that at all times Team Mates social distance
- During Rides we ask that you increase the distance between you and fellow Team Mates
- At Stop signs/lights please leave extra space between Team Members
We also require that you acknowledged the following-
- You have not traveled out of the country or state within the last 12 days
- You have not been exposed to the COVID virus or any people that have had COVID
- You have not experienced any COVID symptoms including fever, shortness of breath, prolonged cough, etc
- You understand that you understand the risk of the COVID virus in group activities and are riding at your own risk
Team Evesham Rides
While moving toward regular rides again, Team Evesham is responding to ongoing Covid-19 concerns and riders will be expected to respect others and follow a new ride rules as outlined above. For Sunday rides, multiple start locations will be setup in the Rastelli’s parking lot to split up the group – see the map link below. We are expecting our riders to BE SMART! If you have recently traveled, are not feeling 110%, show symptoms, have family or others that have been exposed or show symptoms, or cannot respect that others may have concerns about these things, don’t ride. Also, importantly, have fun!
Tuesday August 4th at 6:00pm: B+ and A Level Rides from Lenape HS (Church Rd Parking lot). Route will be Lenape HS – Super G [28 mi]. CANCELLED – Isaias
- Wednesday, August 5th at 6:30pm – Casual Ride: For casual and new riders. Ride starts at Aistriu (Google Maps Link) and information, guidelines and requirements can be found on this TE Information Page. If you’re an experienced rider, consider joining us to help those who might be new to the road. Refreshments after at Aistriu.
- Thursday August 6th at 6:00pm: B+ and A Level Rides from Lenape HS (Church Rd Parking lot). Route will be Lenape HS – Super G [28 mi].
- Friday, August 7th at 8:00am: C+/B level ride from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. Route will be Friday Burnt House Rd – Russo’s [34 mi.].
- Sunday, August 9th at 8:00am: All Level rides from Rastelli Market Fresh at 710 NJ-73, Evesham Township, NJ. Routes will be Rastelli’s – Nixon’s [29 mi] and Rastelli’s – Nixon’s [41 mi]. Note the start location and zone assignments (UPDATED TE Ride Start Zone Map) to know where to gather when you arrive.
Other Rides of Interest:
These rides are not Team Evesham rides but may be of interest to our riders throughout the year. See each ride’s website for information.