The MS Society’s City to Shore will be held on September 24th and 25th. If you are planning to spend the night in Ocean City, NJ and looking for a great place to stay with the rest of your Team Evesham MS teammates then look no further. Mike Spinelli is a Team Evesham friend and has been hosting our Team at his Ocean City Shore houses for several years now. Those of us who have stayed with Mike in the past have many fond memories. Plus you will not find a more gracious host in Ocean City.
NOTE: You must make arrangements with the MS Society to have your luggage delivered to Ocean City and back.
- From Cherry Hill (Day 1 – Saturday, September 24th). Bring your luggage with you to the MS CTS ride staging area Woodcrest PATCO train station on the morning of the ride. Be sure your bag is tagged with the luggage tag you received in your rider number kit. When you arrive at the finish line in OC on Saturday remember to pick up your bag.
- From Ocean City (Day 2 – Sunday, September 25th). Bring your bag to the NFI trailer, located on 6th street at Bike Parking near the OC starting point before 8am.
After arriving in Ocean City on Saturday you will be treated to the following at Mike Spinelli’s main house:
- Showers and linens
- Evening post-ride cocktails
- Dinner, dessert and the camaraderie of your fellow Team Evesham riders
- Room/lodging in one of Mike’s spacious shore houses
- Washer and dryer to clean your riding uniforms
In the early morning, before the ride back, join us in the main house for a home-cooked breakfast.
The price is $80/person and space is limited so don’t delay. Sign up below…