It’s Time! It’s annual membership renewal time (April 1 started our new season). Renew now, keep riding with us, and be rewarded by some great offers and incentives from our sponsors (Who are Team Evesham’s sponsors?).
Join Team Evesham In this year’s charity rides – registration links/details below!
Ride for Olivia/Camp No Worries (July 11, 2021) – Registration Link.
Spellbound (July 31, 2021) – Registration Link
Foster 100 (September 11, 2021) – Registration Link
ACS (September 19, 2021) – Registration Link
MS City to Shore, September 25-26th – Registration Link
Team Evesham board and plans for the future
Team Evesham’s all volunteer Board of Trustees meets regularly (Who are the Team Evesham Board members?). This month’s meeting included establishment of goals to make Team Evesham even better. These goals include 1) expanding the types and quantities of rides we can offer our members, 2) building a more valuable communication network on everything cycling and Team Evesham through our website and other social media, 3) Renew our efforts to make the annual charity rides great, energy building team events, and 4) Building and broadening our membership.
We Need You!! Delivering more and different ride options for our members requires more ride leaders to support those efforts. If you are willing to be a ride leader, reach out to us and let us know your interest. We will provide you with training and support so you can help us help the team grow.
Charity Ride Details
Team Evesham has a great history of supporting great causes and creating memorable events around these annual charity rides. Consider signing up for the ones below and when you do, make sure to sign up under the Team Evesham team!
- Ride of Silence: Wednesday, May 19th, 2021 at 7:00p.m. Join Team Evesham and cyclists world-wide on the 3rd Wednesday in May for the 19th annual “Ride of Silence”. This is a silent, casual paced ride to honor cyclists who have been injured or killed on public roadways. The route and details will be published soon.
- Ride for Olivia (July 11, 2021): support local Camp No Worries and start and end at our team sponsor Ott’s on Route 73. Registration information (Ride for Olivia Registration Link).
- American Cancer Society Bike-a-Thon (ACS): September 19, 2021. Always a favorite trek to Atlantic City (ACS Registration).
- Spellbound (July 31, 2021): Registration is limited for this great annual ride. (Spellbound registration).
- Foster 100 (September 11, 2021): Registration is now open (2021 Foster 100 Registration Link) Considering Foster’s mission and this day of remembrance this promises to be another memorable ride in support of a great cause.
- MS City to Shore, September 25-26th (MS City to Shore 2021 Registration). Signup under Team Evesham and participate in a great ride for a great cause with us!
Happy and safe riding to all!
The Team Evesham Board